Our AbsorbPlus Antibacterial Pet Sheets are eco-friendly as it is created with high-quality surplus materials that are 100% biodegradable. Featuring 6 layers of protection to prevent messy tracking, our pet sheets can also hold up to 2 cups of liquid (350cc). These antibacterial pet sheets also eliminate urine odors effectively and it's advanced polymer technology can turn liquid into gel instantly. Our leak-proof back layer is made with 100% water-proof PE film, making it the most ideal pet sheets available for you and your pet.
- Quick drying surface to prevent tracking
- The super absorbent core turns urine into gel instantly
- Hold more than 2 cups of liquid
- Suitable for pets with skin irritation
- Perfect for training or assisting aging dogs
- Adhesive stick-on tape
- Contains Antibacterial Properties: Antibacterial pet sheets are suitable for pets with skin irritation. Longer lasting odor control and eliminate urine odor effectively.
- Sumitomo Macromolecule: 100% pure wood pulp and made with ultra absorbency macromolecules. Absorb liquid rapidly and prevent tracking. Soft and non-woven fabric surface, rapid infiltration, surface remain clean and dry at all times.
- Superior Odor Control: Antibacterial pet sheets control odor effectively for 72 hours. Proven 2 times stronger odor control.
- Leak-Proof Design: Refined leak-proof base layer, 6 layers protection to prevent leakage. Can hold more than 2 cups of liquid (350cc).
- Layer 1 (Base layer): Leakproof (PE) (Polyethylene)
- Layer 2: 6 layer protection
- Layer 3: With Antibacterial Agents
- Layer 4: Quick-drying surface
- Layer 5: Absorbent Polymer Core
- Layer 6 (Top most layer): Non-woven Fabric
- Step 1: Peel off the adhesive tape and stick on the tray before use.
- Step 2: Guide your pet to the tray and let them recognize its smell
- Step 3: Reprimand your pet and bring them to the tray when they do not use the pee pad
- Step 4: Do praise your dog when they pee on the tray
Great for cat litter tray too!
Before filing your cat's litter box with cat litter, lay pee pad at the bottom as litter liner to make clean up a snap