Sometimes, medium-sized dogs are more resilient and athletic than other dogs. They have a wide variety of operations, from the quiet family dog to the high-performance dog. Although the medium-sized performance dog (for example, hunting or racing dog) has high energy requirements, the family dog may appear to be overweight and require measured food intake. Rummaging in the undergrowth, splashing in water etc moreover requires special protection for skin and coat.
Medium-sized dogs who spend a lot of time outside are also at an increased risk of infections and therefore need a strong immune system.
- Maintaining ideal weight: a controlled, moderate energy intake helps to keep the ideal weight
- Optimal digestive safety: highly digestible proteins and a balanced proportion of dietary fiber support the organism's intake of nutrients and regulate intestinal activity
- Excellent palatability: carefully selected nutrients and the special texture, shape, and size of the kibble ensure maximum acceptance
- Mannan-oligosaccharides may bind pathogenic germs and strengthen local defenses in the intestines
- Essential omega-3 fatty acids prevent infections
Vitamins C and E support the neutralization of free radicals and protect the membranes of body cells