In the rugged ocean waters surrounding New Zealand's North Island, wild-caught and sustainable blue mackerel abound. New Zealand Mackerel is a dark and oily fish that is high in vital omega-3 fatty acids, making it a nutritious and tasty choice for cats of all ages.
- Featuring 92% whole blue mackerel to perfectly match the cat’s biological needs for a meat-rich diet.
- Wild and sustainably caught from the North Island’s pristine coast.
- A whole-prey food, featuring the entire fish to provide vitamins and minerals naturally, from Mother Nature.
- Includes 3% whole New Zealand green mussels as a rich source of omega-3, glucosamine and chondroitin
- Free from grain and high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch.
- No artificial binders or preservatives including TSPP, agar agar, gums or carrageenan. BPA free.
- FOR ALL LIFE STAGES