For cats over 4 kg, Advocate for Cats Spot On 80 is a flea and wormer spot on solution therapy to protect against fleas, roundworm, lungworm, heartworm and ear mites. Advocate for Cats is supplied in packages of 3 or 6 pipettes for single use.
Depending on whether it is for use on cats, ferrets, or dogs, and on the size of the animal being treated, Advocate Spot On for Cats is available in various strengths and pack sizes. After removing the hair, the contents of a complete pipette are added to the animal's skin. In cats and ferrets, at the base of the skull, the cream is added to the animal's spine.
APPLICATION OF ADVOCATE
In an upright position, hold the pipette, and twist to take the cap off. Reverse the cap and use it to twist the seal out of the pipette and loosen it. Spread the fur on the neck of the animal at the base of the skull until the skin is clear. To empty its contents directly onto the skin, place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze the pipette tightly a number of times. The application at the base of the skull will minimize the possibility of the product being licked by the animal. Apply to undamaged skin only.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes or mouth.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- After application do not stroke or groom animals until the application site is dry.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during application.
- In case of accidental spillage onto skin, wash off immediately with soap and water.