For both immediate and long-term prevention of fleas and ticks for up to 30 days, Frontline Spray for Dogs & Cats can be applied directly. Fipronil is used in this powerful spray to destroy current flea and tick infestations. It also kills fleas before they lay eggs, preventing reinfestation efficiently. Secure for puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older, Frontline Spray works in multi-pet households to minimize flea and tick infestations and is great for initial flea allergy dermatitis care. The spray bottle is simple to use, provides fast and even application and can be frequently reapplied.
- It includes fipronil to destroy current infestations of fleas and ticks. It also kills fleas before laying eggs and prevents reinfestation for up to 30 days.
- Kills up to 100% of existing fleas within 24 hours
- Remains waterproof for 30 days, even if your dog or cat swims or is bathed
- A spray bottle that is easy to use and suitable for use on puppies and kittens 8 weeks or older
- It kills fleas, brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, and deer ticks at all stages of life. It also helps to regulate dermatitis of flea allergy when applied regularly